The Norske Love was built in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1764-1767. It was named after the Norwegian Royal Coat of Arms. Her ornaments represented daily life in Norway. It was mostly a guard ship in Danish waters. She carried 70 cast iron cannons and a crew of 667 sailors and soldiers. She was converted to a shelter for homeless in 1795. In 1798 she was deleted from the naval registry. The model is based upon original construction drawings.
Period: last half of 18th Century
Model length: 40”, height: 36”